Fixings
Garden & Patio
Roofing
Ironmongery
Timber & Sheet
Tools
Painting & Decorating

FAQ

I am looking for a product which I cannot find online – What should I do?

We are part of a nationwide buying group with access to over 25,000 products. If you cannot find what you are looking for, either give us a call or click here and we will do our best to source it for you.

How much is Exall & Jones delivery charge?

We offer free delivery on orders within the Swansea area. Anything further afield will be assessed per order so please get in touch with the sales team for further details.  

Do you deliver nationwide?

We only tend to deliver our heavy side goods within Swansea and surrounding areas. We do occasionally deliver across other parts of South Wales so please contact us if your delivery is within this area. Light side goods which can be posted, can generally be sent around the UK although there will be a delivery charge.

How do I apply for a credit account?

You can apply for a credit account application form by clicking here. Complete the form and return it to the E&J accounts team at: 38 Morfa Road, Swansea, SA1 4EN. Alternatively, you can email it back to enquiries@exalljones.com.

What do you do with the information I provide?

Any information held by E&J regarding your company is for internal use only and remains strictly confidential. However, from time to time we may use it to contact you regarding goods or services that may interest you. If you do not wish to be contacted with offers, please email enquires@exalljones.com or contact us on 01792 473748 and we will remove your information from the contact database. Debit or credit card details will not be held on file under any circumstances.

Where can I get a copy of your terms and conditions of business?

You will have been given a copy of the terms and conditions when you opened your EJ account. However, if you would like an additional copy, please refer to the terms and conditions page of the website, click here to view the page or contact us and we will send you them in the post.

Do you offer direct to site deliveries?

Yes – Please speak to a member of who will be happy to arrange this for you.

Do you offer loading assistance?

If you require assistance loading your vehicle with heavy or awkward items please notify a member of staff, who will arrange for someone to help you.

I have found a similar product cheaper at one of your competitors?

We regularly review our pricing structure and that of our competitors. We are part of a nationwide buying group which allows us to be competitive with our national rivals. If you have a written quote off a competitor for a similar product, please get in touch with our sales team who will assess each order individually and do our best to beat your quote.

How do I get a refund for an item?  

Exall & Jones are happy to refund products within 28 days. However, there will be a collection charge of £10 per lift if the product needs to be picked up from site. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.  

For any other enquiries, please get in touch with our team on 01792 473748 or enquires@exalljones.com

Basket
You have no items in your Basket.

Support

Contact Us
FAQ
Terms

About

About Us
Facebook
Twitter

Services

Brick Matching
Product Sourcing
Plant Hire
Newsletter
Email:
Signup to our mailing list for the latest promotions, new products & special offers. All delivered directly into your inbox.